Revved Up Rewards. Free to join.
Get Club credit back
Save with Club pricing & specials
To join for free, enter your details below, verify your email and save!
Already a Club Member? Login Here
Your Club Benefits
Get Club Credit Back
If a product you purchase goes on sale within two weeks we'll
automatically credit the difference to your Club account.
Click here to learn more.
- Exclusive, member-only prices on different items every week.
- Max your membership by sharing your email. Club specials, email only offers, bonus credit & credit reminders direct to your inbox.
- No-hassle warranty & returns as we keep your Club purchases on file.
- Save vehicle details to tailor your shopping experience
- Order wish list, status & history
If the product purchased by a club member goes on sale within 14 days after the date of the original purchase, the difference between the original purchase price and the sale price will be automatically credited to the club member’s account as a Loyalty Credit.
Loyalty Credits will be applied to the club member's account within 24 hours following the sale start.
Club Members will receive notification via email after Loyalty Credits have been applied to their club member account. To spend Loyalty Credit, club members must identify themselves as a Club Members at a SCA store before making their next purchase, or be logged into their membership account on the website before completing an online purchase.
Example: On Monday, you head in to your nearest Supercheap Auto store and buy a set of car seat covers for the full price of $50. On Wednesday, the same car seat covers are in the Supercheap Auto catalogue for $35. A credit for $15 is automatically put on your club account. You can then use the $15 credit towards your next purchase, provided it is spent within 28 days after which the credit expires.
We've updated the Club Terms & Conditions
1. There will no longer be a $5 membership fee to join Club, and we will not be issuing a $10 new sign up credit to new members
2. We’ve updated the way in which you can manage how we communicate with you including how you can unsubscribe from the messages that we send.
SCA Club Terms
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
1.1. “Club Card” means a membership card issued pursuant to this Program;
1.2. “Club Price Promise” means the benefit to the Member as set out in clause 11.
1.3. “Club Credit” means the electronic credits applied to a Member’s Membership account by SCA which can be redeemed by the Member as payment for purchase with SCA in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
1.4. “Member” means an individual who is an Australian resident whose application to take part in the Program is accepted and approved in writing by SCA;
1.5. “Membership” means membership in this Program.
1.6. “Program” means the SCA Club program operated pursuant to these Terms and Conditions by SCA;
1.7. “SCA” means Super Cheap Auto Pty Limited A.C.N. 085 395 124 of 6 Coulthards Ave, Strathpine, Queensland, Australia, phone 1300 175 010.
1.8. “Website” means www.supercheapauto.com.au/clubplus or such other website as notified by SCA from time to time.
1.9. SCA ‘Contact Point’ means the Supercheap Auto Customer Care Centre, telephone 1300 175 010, located at 6 Coulthards Ave, Strathpine, QLD, 4500, Australia.
2. By using the Club Card (hereafter the “Card”), each Member accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any variations made from time to time to these Terms and Conditions by SCA.
3. SCA may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the amended terms on the Website or otherwise notifying the Member of the change. The amended Terms and Conditions are effective as soon as they are posted or otherwise notified to the Member. It is the Member’s responsibility to check the Website for changes from time to time and before using the Card.
4. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, we may terminate, suspend, deactivate and/or archive your membership if you have not transacted with or used your Card for any 24 month period. We do not warrant that your membership details will be kept and/or can be retrieved in the event that your membership is terminated, suspended, deactivated and/or archived pursuant to this clause. However, you may be eligible to reapply for a new membership, subject to the terms and conditions of membership at the applicable time.
5. SCA may suspend or cancel the program at any time it deems appropriate, in which case all rights of the Member under these Terms and conditions shall cease. SCA shall use its commercial endeavor to give the Member reasonable advance notice of suspension or cancellation by notification on the Website or by otherwise notifying the Member.
6. Membership in the Program is only open to individuals who reside in Australia and is subject to acceptance and approval of application by SCA. Membership only established on receipt, acceptance and approval of original application of the Member by SCA. SCA may refuse any application at its absolute discretion.
7. Each Card shall remain the property of SCA and must be returned on demand. The Card is not a credit or a payment card. The Card can only be used in SCA’s stores in Australia and the Australian Online Store only. Any lost Card may at the discretion of SCA be replaced. A Member must notify SCA immediately if Card is stolen or lost. SCA is not liable for any delay in replacing a Card.
8. The Member is responsible for the safe keeping of their Card, and SCA will not be liable for any unauthorized use of a Card. The Member shall be responsible and liable for any use of the Card by anyone other than the Member. The Member will be responsible to contact SCA at the SCA Contact Point if they discover any unauthorized activity.
9. The Member’s Card can only be used by the Member and is not transferable. The Member’s Card can only be used on presentation to SCA and must be accompanied with adequate personal identification as determined by SCA (at its sole discretion).
10. SCA shall determine the membership entitlements at its sole discretion which may include (without limitation) communication from SCA, information in relation to the Program, the Club Price Promise, receipt-free warranty, exclusive club member competitions, regular email updates including catalogue previews and special promotional offers at SCA stores. Notwithstanding the forgoing, nothing shall prevent SCA (at its sole discretion) offering promotional offers to individuals who are not Members, changing the terms of the membership entitlements, adding membership entitlements, and removing any membership entitlements.
11. Club Price Promise - If the product purchased by a club member goes on sale within 14 days after the date of the original purchase, the difference between the original purchase price and the sale price will be automatically credited to the club member’s account as a Club Credit. Club Members will receive notification via email when Club Credits are allocated to their club member account. To spend Club Credit, club members must scan their Card at a SCA store before making their next purchase, or be logged into their membership account on the website before completing an online purchase.
Example: On Monday you head into your nearest SCA store in Australia and buy a set of car seat covers for the full price of $50. On Wednesday, the same seat covers go on sale in a SCA catalogue for $35.
A credit of $15 will be automatically issued against your membership account as Club Credit. Notification will be sent when this credit has been applied to your membership account. You can then use the $15 credit towards your next purchase(s) such as floor mats, provided it is spent within 28 days after which the credit expires.
The Club Price Promise EXCLUDES products which are on promotion as Multi-Buys, Bonus Buys or Combo Deals, all Special Order products.
12. Club Credits may be issued by SCA as follows:
12.1. Club Credits will be automatically applied to a Member’s Membership account as part of the Club Plus Price Promise.
12.2. Club Credits can be automatically issued at the sole discretion of SCA, if and when it chooses to at its sole discretion.
13. The redemption and/or use of the Club Credits is subject to the following conditions:
13.1. The Member must present his/her Card for scanning at the point of purchase for each transaction to ensure Club Credits can be issued by SCA under the Club Price Promise at a future date if applicable. If the Card is not presented to SCA prior to the transaction being processed by SCA, then no Club Credits will be issued to the Member for that transaction under the Club Price Promise.
13.2. Unless SCA notifies the Member otherwise, the Member has 28 days (from the date of allocation (AEST) by SCA) to use the Club Credits . After this period any Club Credits applied to the Member’s account as a result of a particular purchase or promotion will expire and cannot be redeemed towards purchases.
13.3. The Member can review their Club Credit balance at any time by simply logging into their club member page or asking a SCA team member in-store.
13.4. Club Credits are not redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other type of credits offered by SCA.
13.5. Club Credits will be applied on the Member’s account the day following the Club Price Promise effected by SCA, and can be used from that day forward. Club Credits
13.6. Club Credits cannot be used to purchase gift cards, lay-bys or special orders
13.7. Club Credits can be redeemed towards the purchase of goods via SCA’s online store. The Club Credits can also be redeemed by the Member towards freight and handling costs associated with making a purchase through SCA’s online store.
13.8. Club members seeking to return products purchased using Club Credits will need to return the items to their closest Supercheap Auto store, no returns can be processed online
13.9. A Member wishing to redeem any Club Credits towards his/her purchase shall be required to ask SCA’s team member at the point of purchase to redeem existing Club Credits on that particular transaction. SCA will not automatically redeem the Club Credits in the Member’s account towards any purchase without the Member’s request to SCA’s staff member at the point of purchase.
13.10. Products can be purchased completely by just using Club Credits (if the Member has sufficient Club Credits balance in the Member’s account), however should a Member want to return (in accordance with SCA’s returns policy) any Product purchased wholly via the redemption of Club Credits, then the Member will simply have the Club Credits refunded into the Member’s account. No cash will be refunded by SCA. Refunded ‘Club Credits’ will have a 28 day expiry date from the date of the refund being issued.
13.11. If a product is being returned after a purchase which was paid for by a combination of a cash and Club Credits, then the Member will receive the refund in the same combination and proportion. For Example, I bought a set of seat covers using $25 cash and $25 Club Credits. The refund would be issued as $25 cash and $25 Club Credits back onto my membership card.
13.12. SCA Trade Account members can apply for club Membership however the Trade Account/Cash Card cannot be used in conjunction with the Card, only one or the other can be used.
13.13. Club Credits can only be redeemed in a SCA store or online store in Australia. For example, Club Credits earned in Australia cannot be redeemed in a New Zealand Super Cheap Auto Store or the New Zealand Super Cheap Auto online store.
14. Communications and opting-out
14.1. Unless the Member has opted out of receiving marketing communications from SCA, the Member agrees to SCA communicating with the Member via various channels and media (including by email, SMS, phone, mail, and by advertising on certain websites and social media).
14.2. The Member acknowledges and agrees that they can opt out of receiving certain types of marketing communications from SCA by:
a. for marketing emails – clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of those emails;
b. for survey and feedback emails – clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of those emails; and
c. for SMS – replying STOP to any SMS communications SCA sends members.
However, the Member agrees that if the Member unsubscribes from one type of communication (ie marketing emails, survey and feedback emails or SMS) the Member will continue to receive other types of communications. For example, if a Member unsubscribes from receiving survey and feedback emails, they will continue to receive marketing emails and SMS communications, unless they have separately unsubscribed from those types of communications.
15. The Member hereby irrevocably holds harmless SCA, its related bodies corporate, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies from all claims, suits, demands, actions, proceedings which the Member has or in the future may have against SCA, its related bodies corporate, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies, and shall indemnify and release SCA, its related bodies corporate, employees, suppliers, directors, related companies and agencies from all and any claims for damages or otherwise in the terms of, and arising out of this Program to the full extent permitted by law. The term “related bodies corporate” has the meaning given to the term “related company” by the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
16. To the extent permitted by law, SCA will not be liable for any delays, disruptions, omissions or errors in the operation of the Program including technical or mechanical malfunctions, and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such delays, disruptions, omissions or errors.
17. Member acknowledges and agrees that all decisions pertaining to this Program rests solely with SCA and its decision is final.
18. Without in any way limiting the operation of, and in accordance with, clause 20 SCA in its sole discretion can at all times:
18.1. change, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions;
18.2. change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any promotional offer offered to Members; and
18.3. Exclude a Member from, or cancel a Member’s Membership in, the Program, without prior notice and without prior notice to a Member.
19. SCA gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Program or the Club Price Promise. SCA may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel the Program (including without limitation the Club Price Promise) in whole (or in part) upon reasonable notice of not less than 1 week.
20. Without limiting clauses 18 and 19 in any way, Members will be taken to have received notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions if SCA notifies the Member of the change by any method including, but not limited to the use of email and or posting details of the changes on the Website.
21. Without in any way limiting the rights of SCA as set out in clauses 18 and 19, if a Member is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, then SCA may cancel the Member’s Membership with the Program and any Member whose Membership is cancelled may no longer access Member promotional offers, the Club Credits, or any other related benefits.
22. To the extent permitted by law, SCA, its related bodies corporate, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from such withdrawals, cancellations, variations or change as set out in clauses 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and generally arising from the Program.
Effective as of 25th October 2021
Version: August 2020
- What is personal information?
- What type of personal information do we collect?
- Why do we collect and use your personal information?
- How do we collect your personal information?
- How do we use your personal information?
- How do we secure your personal information?
- How do you access and correct your personal information?
- Contact us
- visit or shop with us at our website www.supercheapauto.com.au and the websites of our subsidiaries (our “Site”);
- visit or shop with us at our stores;
- use and contribute to social media;
- use our other digital services;
- join our club membership programs;
- apply for a job with us; or
- otherwise engage in with us such as when you make an enquiry or contact us, or participate in a survey, promotion or competition.
2. What is personal information?
Personal information is information that identifies you, or from which your identity can be reasonably determined, and it can include (but is not limited to) your name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, and gender.
3. What type of personal information do we collect?
We collect information about you directly and from other parties, as well as automatically though your use of our Sites (and other instances where we interact). This may include:
- the types of personal information mentioned at section 2 above;
- information you provide us when shopping on our site or at our stores such as name, payment details, contact details, details reasonably related to your shopping experience;
- information you provide us when using or contributing to social media or our other digital services such as name, email address or social media account details;
- information you provide us when you join our club membership programs or participate in our offerings;
- information you provide us when you apply for a job with us such as name, contact details, qualifications and experience; and
- any other information you provide us when you submit an enquiry or contact us.
4. Why do we collect and use your personal information?
We collect and use your information, including your personal information, so that we can:
- assist you with your transactions with us;
- tell you about and improve our products, services, and experiences;
- support our business administration and related functions;
- accept/consider job applications, and send you job opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- allow you to join and participate in our club memberships or other reward programs;
- assist with any enquiries you make;
- meet our legal obligations; and
- for other reasons you might reasonably expect us to use your personal information for.
Although you do not have to share your personal information with us, without it we may not be able to provide our products or services to you.
5. How do we collect your personal information?
5.1 General collection
We may collect personal information about you during your interactions with us including when you participate in those activities set out in section 1.
5.2 Cookies and other technologies
You can choose to delete cookies that are already on your computer by going to the “settings” section in your browser – this should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Even if you delete cookies from your computer you can still use our Sites, but your user experience may be affected and some features of the Sites may not function.
5.3 Social media and other third party websites
We also use a number of third party websites and social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube. We may use information that you make public when you use these services or platforms. The types of information available for use by us may include images and text relating to us or our products, services, promotions, events, club memberships and club cards.
You may be able to access other third party websites through our websites. Your use of these third party websites is governed by their own policies. You should make sure that you have read and understood these policies. We may have arrangements in place with those third parties that allows us to collect or have access to the information that you share with them. We will not enhance the information that they hold about you.
5.4 In-store surveillance
Our stores and other premises have video surveillance cameras that monitor and help to facilitate the safety and security of those premises, our team members, customers and other members of the public. We do not share these recordings with any third party organisations except where we are required to by law. Cameras are not placed in areas of our premises that would unreasonably intrude on the privacy of individuals.
6. How do we use your personal information?
6.1 General use
We may use your personal information to communicate with you, including to:
- fulfil orders for purchases you make with us;
- provide you with details about our club memberships or other offers;
- respond to enquiries you make with us;
- deal with complaints or requests you may inform us of;
- suggest jobs you may be interested in, as well as to review and progress job applications you make to us.
6.2 Direct marketing
We will only use your personal information for direct marketing purposes if you have provided your information to us for that purpose or if you have otherwise consented to us using your information for direct marketing.
If you agree to receive direct marketing communications from us, we may contact you from time to time (such as by mail, telephone, email, SMS, or social media platforms) with information about our (or any of our related companies’) products and services as well as those of our business partners, where we think these may be of interest to you.
You can always choose to stop receiving direct marketing communications from us by ‘opting-out’. Our communications with you will include instructions on how to do this, and we will make sure to comply with your request within a reasonable timeframe and as required by all applicable laws.
6.3 Analytics and display advertising
We may anonymise and aggregate your personal information with other information. We may do this for use and disclosure of the anonymous data to assist us in determining shopping and purchasing preferences and patterns, and to improve our product and service offerings including as described in section 5 (How do we collect your personal information?) above.
We may share this anonymised data with our trusted third party providers, including online advertisement networks (such as those operated by Google), social media platforms or other third party services, in order to provide insights about customer behaviour and also to identify and present display advertising to particular target audiences.
6.4 Sharing your personal information
In some cases we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties who perform functions or services in connection with our business (such as delivery; product repair or recall; payment processing; marketing; surveys; banking; mailing functions; gateway provision; insurance; document management; information technology services including data storage, hosting and security; employment matters; for operation of our websites) or where we are otherwise required to do so by law.
We may also disclose your personal information to our related companies, and to other third parties where you have specifically consented to that disclosure.
6.5 Overseas disclosure of your personal information
Some of our related companies and third party service providers perform the functions we have engaged them for in overseas locations.
Due to the number of third party services providers we work with, it is not practicable to provide an exhaustive list of every country where your personal information may be sent. However, it is likely that your personal information will be sent to the following countries: China, Germany, India, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. We may also disclose your personal information internally within our related companies located in Australia, China, and New Zealand.
We will take reasonable steps in the circumstances for any overseas use or disclosure of personal information to be done in a way that complies with privacy laws and relevant data security industry standards.
7. How do we secure your personal information?
7.1 Our websites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites we have no control over and there are always risks in sharing information over the internet. While we take reasonable precautions so that our Sites are hosted and operate securely, you should also take precautions to protect your information. This might include checking that you are accessing a secure server or for the presence of the unbroken key or closed lock symbol generally located either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. You could also check that your URL is secure by looking for the first characters ‘https’ (rather than just ‘http’).
7.2 Credit card details
We are also compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card data. This means that when you shop with us, both in-store and online, your credit card details will be handled using secure processes. But you should still exercise caution when shopping online, and never enter any credit card details when contacting us via email or through our website “Contact Us” form as in these instances those details will not be protected by encryption.
7.3 Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including from misuse, interference and loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including by:
- taking measures to protect the physical security of our premises, document management systems, database and records;
- implementing technical measures, such as computer passwords, data back-up and anti-virus software; and
- taking measures so our team members also adhere to internal information security policies.
We will take all reasonable steps to help keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If we no longer need your personal information, we will destroy or de-identify it.
7.4 Remaining anonymous
When practicable, you may choose not to identify yourself when dealing with us. You also may elect to use a pseudonym to protect your identity. However, there may be some instances where we are not able to provide our services if you are anonymous or use a pseudonym.
7.5 Contact Us
If you become aware that your information has been subject to unauthorised access, use or disclosure, you should contact us immediately.
8. How do you access and correct your personal information
You can access, update or correct any of your personal information that we hold about you by contacting our Privacy Team using the contact details in section 10. Please provide us enough information, and proof of identity, so we can respond to your request. We will aim to respond to your request within 30 days. If we refuse to comply with your request, we will let you know why.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information please contact us using the details below:
Super Cheap Auto Pty Ltd
PO Box 344
Strathpine Queensland 4500
If you make a complaint to us about your personal information, we will aim to respond to your complaint within 30 days. Please provide us enough information so we can respond to your question or concern otherwise we may need to ask you for more information which can delay the process.
If you are not happy with our response, please let us know and we will aim to address any further concerns you have. If you remain unhappy with our response, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commission (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au.
Already a Club Member?Login Here